Joy moment

Just a random of my past activities at University of Malaya. It such a long time that I update my blog with picture.

Interaction Day 12/13.



Minggu Keluarga Bestari, Kolej Kediaman Keempat 12/13.






*pertandingan Teater Muzikal*




*Sukaneka. Centaurus !*







*Malam penutup*

Minggu Keluarga Bestari : lot of fun ! :D I join Musical Theater and Debat Kak Yah ! For the theater, our team CENTAURUS got first place :D Oh myyyy, so unexpected result. And for the debat, I got second palce. It is okay for me, I'm happy joining the activities. The whole result, Centaurus got second place, only lose 3 points behind Papillon.

Trip to National Zoo.







During class, hehehe.





Alhamdulillah. Still survive in the university life. I faced a lot of challenge and I learnt from that experience. "Ya Allah, kuat kan lah diri hamba-Mu ini agar dapat menghadapi segala cabaran yang Kau berikan. "

No comments:

Post a Comment