A little bit of me.


Setelah dah lama tak update blog, this time I will update with some questions that I found in Aten's blog. Awas kalian, soalan ni banyak. Hahahaha.

0. Height 

Last time I measure my height, it state that I'm 176 cm tall. 

1. Shoe size

Kejap-kejap 7, kejap-kejap 8. Boleh ke camni ?

2. Do you smoke ?

Never ever. Sedangkan asap rokok pun aku tak suka, apatah lagi merokok kan. Say NO to cigarette and SMOKE ! 

3. Do you drink ?

Ni maksudnya minum minuman keras/alkohol kan? Takkan pernah sentuh dan minum. Dalam Islam, benda ni HARAM.

4. Do you take drugs ?

No, but exception to the medicine. Lol.

5. Age you get mistake for..

I'm almost twenty. But once my uncle ask me how old me, because he thought I'm still in high school. Hahahahaha.

6. Have tattoos ?

No. Simply because in Islam, having tattoo is haram for muslims. 

7. Want any tattoos ?

Don't want. 

8. Best friend ?

I love my best friend. Having them in my life is like a PRECIOUS gift to me. They make me happy ^^

9. Relationship status.

I'm still single , because I'm awesome like this. *flip my hair*

10. Biggest turn on

Not so sure. But I like pretty girl with pony-tail hairstyle. Kekekekekeke :3

11. Biggest turn off

Smoker,especially girls that smoke ! And the rest, you can ask me personally (hahahahahaha)

12. Favorite movie.

I cannot name it because it's a lot. But I can tell you that I like horror/adventure/action/love movie :)

13. I'll love you..

If I want to love you. Hmm, but to take this matter to serious things, I love the person that can joke around me, can accept me the way I am. Basically, kita pandang sifat/perlakuan dia macam mana laaa.

14. Someone you miss.

Amy my bestie. But I met him yesterday, bhahahahhahahahaha.

15. Most traumatic experience

Kemalangan sewaktu darjah enam sewaktu pulang dari sekolah menaiki basikal warna ungu.

16. A fact about your personality.

I'm such a funny guy. Kan kawan-kawan? I like to make people smile. Nampak sombong pada mulanya pada orang yang tak dikenali sebab taknak layan. Akan kurang bercakap/bergaul dengan orang yang tidak digemari (that's me). Tapi aku boleh cakap yang aku ni seorang yang ceria with a little bit of gedik-ness.

17. What I hate about myself.

Not being able to socialize myself easily with new people that I meet. I take time.

18. What I love about myself.

Sometimes my height. Sometimes my smile. But what I love really about myself is I CAN EAT A LOT WITHOUT GAINING TOO MUCH WEIGHT ! I'm proud of it too. Lol ~

19. What I want to be when I get older ?

Dapat menjadi insan yang berjaya di dunia & akhirat, be a good parents and a good son to my parents.

20. My relationship with sibling(s)

Great ! *krikk krikk krikk*

21. My relationship with parents

Sangat okey. My parents are so funny especially my mum :D Antara ibu dan ayah, aku lagi rapat dengan ibu.

22. My idea of perfect date

Date at a restaurant that have a garden concept while having dinner.

23. A description about a boy/girl I like 

Frankly speak, I like girl with bang-cut hair style. And pony-tail also. Aku memang suka tengok rambut dulu, tak tau kenapa -.-' Tapi yang paling disukai ialah perempuan yang selesa sewaktu bergaul bersama (borak-2), not complaint so much, tak QUEEN-CONTROL, yang baik, yang baik dan yang baik.

24. A description about a person I dislike most

Jelingan sombong. Poyo/bajet. Yang bila tengok muka je rasa nak sepak. Bila tengok perangai pulak, rasa nak terajang.

25. A reason I've lied to a friend

Nak elak dari berjumpa. Agar rahsia tak bocor. Sebab taknak bagi kawan tau. Agara rahsia tak bocor. *macam dah ulang jawapan*

26. What I hate the most about school/work ? 

Homework. Kelas tambahan. Additional Mathematics. Physics. 

27. What was your last text message says ?

"Kita tak tau sem seterusnya mcm mne. So kuatkan diri utk hadapi. Even aku sendiri takut dgn sem 2 ni."

28. What words upset me the most.

One of it is "Weii sorry laa aku tak dapat join korg kuar. Enjoy your day k?" You ruin my day !

29. What words make me feel the best about myself ?

"Tinggi nya kau". "Pandai laa kau". "Faiz comel sangat". "Faiz ni baik". "Untung laa kau makan banyak tapi tak gemuk". Errr......

30. What I find attractive in women.

Hair. Personality. Smile.

31. What I find attractive in men.

Their style. 

32. Where I would like to live.

Rumah sendiri yang tiap-tiap pagi bila bangn dari tidur selak langsir nampak pemandangan hutan yang hijau dan lawa. Menenangkan. Nak rumah yang dikelilingi pokok macam dalam filem Aku Terima Nikahnya. Amboi tak ? 

33. One of my insecurities

Not sure. Hmmm. Not sure.

34. My childhood career choice.

Singer (Oh my god !). Doctor (most popular when I was kid). Guru tadika (apa yang aku pikir masa tu?)

35. My favorite ice cream flavor.

Of course, it is CHOCOLATE ! Sure it is.

36. Who wish I could be

A doctor. Can I say that I'm craving to be a doctor ? Lol? Lol ? Lol ? Lol....

37. Where I want to be right now ?

Amusement park. *struktur soalan ni macam pelik sikit*

38. The last thing I ate.

Nasi goreng + fries + nuggets 

39. Sexiest person that come to my mind immediately

Jessica Alba.

40. A random fact about anything.

Di masa lapang saya suka tidur. Saya suka menari dan menyanyi and I wish to have a good voice so that I can sing well and hit that high note. A fan of kpop. I'm a SONE. Christina Aguilera is my favorite singer. Saya rajin tau. Kekekekekekeke ~ 

Fuhh, finally I answerd that 40 questions. A lot kan ? Enjoy je jawab soalan ni. Thanks to Aten for the question that she copied from her friend's blog. Sedar tak sedar ye, masa dah berlalu dengan pantas. Get ready for the next entry !





No comments:

Post a Comment